Comparative Wage and Salary Data: Market standards are the key to remaining competitive in a given job market. But, how do you discover current trends that affect your competitiveness?
Career Opportunities provides employers access to:
- the most current labor market information, including: wage and salary data, regional job vacancy information and employment outlook;
- information on training facilities and programs, along with funding resources available to assist you in training your workforce; and
- The Internet via our Resource Room for employers who do not have access to the Internet to search our job candidate pool on-line.
Computer Matching of Job Skills Makes Selecting the Right Employee Easier:
This state-of-the-art program can assist you in identifying in your current employees or job candidates:
- vocational aptitudes
- learning style
- work attitudes
Hiring Events: Save time, money and energy by interviewing multiple job candidates at one time in one place. We do the preparation and you just show up on interview day!*
Your business services representative will:
- search our database for qualified candidates,
- prescreen for a match,
- send out invitations, and
- set up the room.
*Advertising to the general public is the responsibility of the employer.